How to be happy in life!
How to be happy in life?
This is a great question.
Most people ask how they can change their lives in a week, month, or year.
But unfortunately, real change takes time.
Most experts agree that the sweet spot for transforming your life requires 18–24 months of conscious effort.
In my own life, I went from single, lonely, and broke to an abundant life, happier than I’d ever been,
and running a 6 figure business in almost exactly 2 years.
Here’s how I did it and how you can too…
1. Focus on Your Health First
Your health will determine your ability to succeed in every other area of life.
Without a healthy and energetic body, you will never be able to succeed at the highest levels.
As such, over the next 2 years, you are going to gradually work to “How to be happy in life?”
- Exercise 4–5 times a week preferably doing something you enjoy.
- Eat a whole food diet and reduce sugar and salt intake as well as junk food.
- Sleep 8 hours a night and stop listening to people telling you to “sleep less so you can do more”. You’ll outlive them
- Identify nutrient deficiencies, and supplement to fix them. Most people are operating way below their true capability.
- Meditate daily to reduce the noise and confusion.
- Spend at least 20 minutes outside in the sun early morning for fresh vitamin D.
Note that all of the above are relatively low cost if not free. If you do nothing but these few things on a weekly basis,
I promise your life will change.
2. Lay One Brick a Day
Pick a big career or financial goal, like building a 6-figure business, quitting your job, or launching a new career.
Then for the next 24 months, commit to laying only one brick a day.
Take only ONE action each day that moves you closer to your goal.
If it’s too hard to do just one thing per day then you don’t want it bad enough.
It doesn’t have to be big, but it does have to be something.
Over time, this will compound and lead to huge results.
3. Journal and Meditate to Gain Clarity
If you aren’t regularly taking time to empty your mind and clear your head, you will never be able to transform your life the way that you want.
In this modern world there is too much distraction at our fingertips.
As such, I recommend that you take one day a week to focus on yourself, your goals, your dreams, and what you’re grateful for in life.
Journal about your thoughts and feelings.
Sit in meditation and listen to what comes up.
Spend time emptying your mind so that you can have the clarity and presence you need to succeed during
the other 6 days instead of working “hard” in a million different directions.
4. Spend 30 Minutes a Day Learning a Marketable Skill
Success doesn’t go to the smartest or strongest, but to the most skilled.
When you have something valuable to offer the marketplace, people will pay you for it.
When you have interpersonal skills such as empathy and communication, romantic partners will flock to you.
Devote 30 minutes a day to learning new skills for fun and profit.
Whether it’s coding, marketing, Facebook ads, a new language, sales or negotiation, don’t let a day go by
where you don’t improve your skill set and abilities.
5. Don’t Try So Hard
Life is short.
It’s also guaranteed to end. On a long enough time line the survival rate of all of us is 0% – that includes the richest people in the world.
So take a breath and relax. Release the pressure.
Life doesn’t have to be so serious and you don’t need to try so hard as if the entire world is watching you.
I hate to break it to you but, no one cares about your success or lack of success.
Learn to enjoy the ride, have fun, and appreciate the gift that is the present moment.
Right here, right now because “this is it.”
If you get anything from this – you need less than you think to be happy.
…And isn’t that the goal anyways?
As long as you have good health, good friends, and enough money to cover the necessities, you’re successful
and you have more than enough to be happy and live an incredible life.
R E M E M B E R
How to be happy in life is a state of mind.
- Every relationship is a lesson.
- Think about your happiness first. If there’s love, your happiness will be your partner’s and vice versa.
- We were made to be with someone we can be comfortably quiet with.
- Red flags are not a taboo. Talk about them.
- Leave abusive and toxic relationships as soon as possible. It can be your friend, partner or even a parent.
- Communicate. Have an open, meaningful conversation at least once a week.
- Your partner should be your best friend.
- Talk about your priorities.
- Every person needs some space.
- You won’t change a whole person, they won’t change you either.
- Great sex ≠ great match.
- Be kind.
- Money means nothing when you’re both unhappy.
- Stay financially independent.
- Have fun together. Go to the theater, take up a new hobby together, maybe a sport you both always wanted to try.
- Never ever try being someone else.
- You are allowed to do anything you want with your appearance and it’s your decision. Love is unconditional.
- Relationships are for making us satisfied and happy.
- There is no rush.
- Relationships usually don’t last forever.
- People may slightly change their priorities as they grow up.
- Sometimes you just need to go on a long week vacation with your partner. If you can’t stand a week, you won’t stand a whole life.
- You should be able to feel like home just by looking at your other half.
- Life is beautiful, but not everyone sees it the way you do.
- Always tell when something bothers you.
- If your partner don’t want you to meet their friends or acts way different around them, run. These people may know more than you do.
- Sometimes “Thank you for your presence” means more than repetitive “I love you”.
- Look at actions, not words.
- Routine is not bad, lack of feelings is.
- Don’t beg people to stay. They will leave at the most unexpected moment.
- Making pros & cons list speaks for itself.
- It’s important to know how your partner treats his/her siblings, parents, friends etc.
- We all deserve to be happy.
- There is no right explanation for being disrespectful. This is simply wrong.
- There is someone who is your ONE.
That is all how to be happy in life.
Just breathe. Stay Grounded, Take it easy!
Why Women Suffer in Love, Life and Relationships?
Love, Life and Relationships.
Celebrity Life Coach
Life Designing is our forte.
Do Check our latest blogs on : https://www.vikasgade.
Youtube : https://youtu.be/0LVm5rwf0Ho